[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 23 and permissions

Oded Ben-Tal obental at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:42:16 PDT 2016

Many thanks, Orcan, for the response. What I found to be missing is a good
documentation about users and groups - how do I find if the group jackuser
exists? How do I add myself to it? I did not find this basic information in
the fedora documentation on managing users and groups. (I still don't know
how I do list all groups on my computer. for example to see if pulse-rt is
there so I can add myself to it...)
After several trials I think I got it working.
Oded

--
Oded Ben-Tal
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~oded