[PlanetCCRMA] FC5 app problems

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc@rncbc.org
Wed Jun 28 04:27:03 2006

On Tue, June 27, 2006 13:33, BJaY wrote:
> I've attached the qsynthrc from the experiment with the normal user from
> my last post, It shows four additional engines instead of the the two that
> are present, I think this is the source of the bug. It's important that I
> understand this so that I can reach a authoritative conclusion.

The additional engines are just leftovers from previous sessions. It is
possible that those older sessions have been at fault, but that should not
interfer with current ones, unless you rename new engines with same name
as the hidden/older ones.

Please, and in case you have the required patience, I would ask you to
(re)move all the qsynthrc files and try to reproduce the problem from
scratch, step by step, while looking to the resulting qsynthrc
configuration file after quitting qsynth.

Let us know what's going on. It really is important if I can reproduce the
bug/feature as you say ;)

Thanks and cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela