[PlanetCCRMA] HID for PureData

Brutus Gates brutusgates@gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 12:03:00 2006

------=_Part_32895_16293018.1151089281989

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any easy to intall packages that have a HID
external for pd? Maybe it's part of one of the apt-get packages???

I've tried to install Hans-Christoph Steiner hid toolkit... but as usual
with Linux, the people who write great software forget to spend anytime at
all at explaining how to install it properly... They just assume that we're
all Linux experts I guess... (if anyone has successfully installed Hans' hid
toolkit let me know... I get some error message that says something about
"little-endian"....???