[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Nvidia driver and FC5 smp

Matt Barber brbrofsvl@gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 07:44:01 2006

------=_Part_65329_23764029.1150987406463

Will do when I get back in town after Monday (I have no access to my
computer from here, but it amounts to a very simple change to the spec,
mostly to remove dependencies on specific fedora kernels).