[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 5 Kernel Installation Nightmare

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 19:20:02 2006

On 6/18/06, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 23:24 +0200, mariacallas wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I reinstalled fedora core 5 from scratch and followed the procedure to
> > install planet ccrma first thing after the first reboot, without
> > updating the system.
> >
> > Good thing:
> > I had no problems installing ccrma kernels.

which kernel?

I have this same behavior when using the "rtt" kernels from ccrma, but
the "rdt" kernels work perfect... I have a Asus P4PE motherboard and
trying to boot the "rtt" kernels has always cause my hardware to hang.

hope this is helpful to you

be well,
mjr