[PlanetCCRMA] alsamodularsynth

drycellbattery@yahoo.ca drycellbattery@yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 17 11:56:01 2006

Hello,
awhile back I was asking about softsynths and someone from this mailing list
sent me a link to their webpage that had some experiments with radios (I
think) and what they did with alsamodularsynth. That page was very insightful
and interesting however I have lost that bookmark since several upgrades and
distro changes. I forget who it was that sent me the link too, but whoever
you are could you please resend that link? I tried searching through this
mailing list and on google but can't find it.
Thanks,
Ben