[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 5 Kernel Installation Nightmare

mariacallas mariac4llas@yahoo.gr
Sat Jun 17 05:54:02 2006

Hi.

I copied your yum configuration but it didn't help.

So I fetched all rpm packages by hand and installed them with --force.
I could not find a force option for yum.

I managed to boot but *user interaction* is problematic: slow key
typing, slow window motion, and other strange effects...

And this is the "normal" ccrma kernel. I'll try with the "edge" one.

(sorry for my previous messy posts)

mariacallas

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύματα (spam);   Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων
http://mail.yahoo.gr