[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [Alsa-devel] hdsp fixes

Wed Jan 26 13:23:00 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 09:42, thomas charbonnel wrote:
> Sorry for my long absence. Here's a patch against 1.0.8 that should
> solve the firmware issues people are experiencing.

Wow! Thank you!!
I just tested a build of it on top of 1.0.8 and it loaded the firmware
on the first try with hotplug, no problems so far in simple tests (9652
+ Digiface on top of Fedora Core 3).

Takashi-san: sorry, I did not try your smaller patch, I went with what
Thomas posted.

Planet CCRMA dwellers... packages coming up soon :-)
Beautiful!
-- Fernando