[PlanetCCRMA] Why we we have to use Red Hat?

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Thu Jan 27 07:24:03 2005

I would bet cash money that over 1/3 of the folks on this list are not
currently 100% fedora/red hat, but stay here either lurking or
helping, because it is pretty much the best linux audio list for
people just starting out, and Fernando does an incredibly good job of
staying on top of all of the current kernel/sound stuff. To get the
same amount of info I can get here I would also have to subscribe to
jack-devel, Linux audio-devel, the alsa list and the kernel list
(filtering out anything not from the jack/alsa developers and ingo :).

m.