[PlanetCCRMA] MMC/clock or MTC sync anyone?

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Mon Jan 24 13:28:01 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:14:45 +0100, Louis van Dompselaar
<louis@dompselaar.org> wrote:
> > Answering self partially, apparently no. Ardour may follow MIDI Time
> > Clock (MTC) if it's configured to do that AND it receives MTC, but
> > Ardour does not respond to MIDI Machine Control.
>
> Did you check "Receive MMC" in the MIDI options tab?
>
> I can get Ardour to start and stop (the latter with some delay).
> It is jerky though.  It starts, stalls, jumps to around 1.5 seconds,
> stops again, restarts, stalls again and then seems to run okay.
> And this is on a new, clean session.
>
> I'll see if I have anything else that sends MTC, to check.

I did not, but when I try to it doesn't check for me. Can you check
this box? All the upper boxes say seq. REceive MIDI parameter contol
is red. The others won't check. Maybe I need to do something in
.ardourrc first?

- Mark