[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA on a laptop

Sean Edwards cybersean3000@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 07:22:01 2005

You may also want to check your /etc/inittab and shut
down any terminal sessions you don't wan't running.
With some distro's, six terminal sessions start up
(accessed by the F1-F6 keys), as well as terminals on
serial ports.  I never use in-bound terminal sessions
on my serial ports, and I just have two consoles: text
on F1 and X.  On some machines, this can make a
difference.

-=Sean Edwards=-