[PlanetCCRMA] Recommendations for Athlon Board for CCRMA (ARRGH!!!! #@$#$&^%# BioStar Board)

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Thu Jan 13 16:19:01 2005

I've done well with Via. Please consider disregarding the warning on
the Ardour site about not using Via as this pertains, I beleive, to
older Via boards no longer sold.

I have two Via-based DAWs. One ran Pro Tools for a long, long time and
now runs GigaStudio. The other runs Ardour. Both work well. Neither
motherboard is available anymore and the machines are getting a bit
slow by today's standards, but they work well.

- Mark