[PlanetCCRMA] ccrma vs at once again: libsndfile

Brad Fuller brad@sonaural.com
Mon Jan 3 16:35:01 2005

--------------050206010702090507090305

This is getting quite frustrating..... I feel I should just start
over..... :-(

when trying to do some more upgrades for the latest ccrma FC2 kernel and
packages, I came across my old friend that keeps biting my butt. Here's
the latest incarnation (or, maybe it's an incantation):

#apt-get install libsndfile
file /usr/lib/libsndfile.so.1 from install of
libsndfile-1.0.11-1.rhfc2.ccrma conflicts with file from package
libsndfile1-1.0.10-5.rhfc2.at

This time, I tried what I did before with the "libxslt" conflict
(message a couple of days ago) -- namely, make the repository to ATrpms
(at-stable) available in sources.list, install, and then comment ATrpms
repository out again, then go on my merry way
Unfortunately, this time, I get the same error.

Perhaps I should just start over with a complete ccrma installation? If
there is a better way, that'd be great. If not, is there anything
special that I need to know about removing all audio libs? (I'd hate to
do a complete re-installation of the OS!)

Thanks for your help!

brad

--
________________________________
Hear us online: www.Sonaural.com

--------------050206010702090507090305

<head>
</head>
getting quite frustrating..... I feel I should just start over..... :-(<br>
when trying to do some more upgrades for the latest ccrma FC2 kernel
and packages, I came across my old friend that keeps biting my butt.
Here's the latest incarnation (or, maybe it's an incantation):<br>
#apt-get install libsndfile<br>
file /usr/lib/libsndfile.so.1 from install of
libsndfile-1.0.11-1.rhfc2.ccrma conflicts with file from package
libsndfile1-1.0.10-5.rhfc2.at<br>
This time, I tried what I did before with the "libxslt" conflict
(message a couple of days ago) -- namely, make the repository to ATrpms
(at-stable) available in sources.list, install, and then comment ATrpms
repository out again, then go on my merry way <br>
Unfortunately, this time, I get the same error.<br>
Perhaps I should just start over with a complete ccrma installation? If
there is a better way, that'd be great. If not, is there anything
special that I need to know about removing all audio libs? (I'd hate to
do a complete re-installation of the OS!)<br>
Thanks for your help!<br>
brad<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Hear us online: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.Sonaural.com">www.Sonaural.com</a>