[PlanetCCRMA] Problems with qt33 and Muse

Neil Klepeis nklepeis@sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 2 17:58:00 2005

>muse: relocation error: muse: undefined symbol:
>_Z7copyBltP7QPixmapiiPKS_iiii

[...]

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> You will need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to
> /usr/lib/qt3.3.3/lib so the dynamically linking happens agains the qt33
> package, not the normal qt package. You probably also want to do this at
> compile time if you are using any of the binary tools in the qt33
> package. Or alternatively you can use the -rpath linker command to
> include the qt33 library patch in the muse executable itself (what I'm
> doing in the current muse release for rh9/fc1.

Yes.  I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include /usr/lib/qt-3.3.3/lib both
while compiling as root and trying to execute as a normal user (note: I
made a typo in my earlier post), but the fatal error above still occurs.
  To use -rpath, I guess I have to edit the Muse makefile to put that
option into the ld command line? (sorry, I'm a bit clueless)

Thanks,
Neil