[PlanetCCRMA] New FC3 Kernel Source..

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Sat Jan 1 17:44:01 2005

On 01 Jan 2005 17:30:17 -0800, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
<nando@ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:

> Install planetccrma-core, that will being in rtload and rtirq (rtirq is
> not really used but it is still there). "rtload" is the one that will
> load the lsm module, which has changed names (used to be "realcap", is
> now "realtime").
>
> After realtime loads you should be able to just run "jackd" (not even
> necessary to use "jackstart" any more, although it will work fine after
> complaining a bit about capabilities).

Thanks. This worked and now Jack will start. The next difference I
seem to be looking at is the /proc/irq/###/device/threaded variable is
not showing up so I cannot set my sound card IRQ to non-threaded.

Has the process for doing this changed?

thanks,
Mark