[CM] Snd 10.0

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Sep 6 10:03:50 PDT 2008

> what do the keywords look like,  #:foo  :foo or foo: ?? or could
> the reader handle them all via parameterization (set-keyword-style!
> 'cltl) or whatever?

Currently it's :foo, but it's easy to do anything you like -- I just had
to let out a big happy sigh -- I should have gone down this path 10 years
ago.

S7, hmmm, I don't want to make anyone mad, so I'll say it's 7 because
s2 and s-100 were already taken, and 7 is a lucky number, and it's
S because my name starts with S, as does Snd.