[Stk] STK and Pure data

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Feb 4 12:21:46 PST 2010

Perhaps this is a useful excerpt from
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/stkintro/Snags_Fixes.html

"In general, when a compilation fails due to a function [or macro]
being undeclared, look at the ``man page'' for that function to see
what header file should be included to declare it (e.g., man fclose
at a shell prompt, or <Esc>xman<enter>fclose<enter> in Emacs). If the
header file is not in a standard place (such as endian.h), you can
find it using the locate command. (If that fails, try again after an
updatedb command)."

- jos