[Stk] New release: stk-4.4.2

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Feb 4 13:01:28 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

I just finished posting a new release (4.4.2) to the STK website: https://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/

This release includes:

- Added various header file includes for newer compilers.
- Updates to RtAudio and RtMidi.
- New LentPitShift class (thanks to Francois Germain).
- Bug fixes in Voicer class (thanks Richard Dobson!).
- Added Makefile.in to compile library and all projects, as well as clean and distclean.

This version should fix all the reported header problems, as well as the deprecated functions in CoreAudio.

I've also released new versions of RtAudio and RtMidi.  I had trouble with ASIO support in RtAudio when using gcc 4.4 under the MinGW environment but it works with the gcc 3.x versions (as well as the MSVC compiler).  Let me know if you find any new bugs!

Best regards,

--gary