[Stk] STK openVirtualPort

gregoire davy aagregaas at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 26 09:05:37 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have an .exe driven by a midi controller like Remote LE (keyboard)
and i would like to send the same kind of midi message to this .exe,
 through a litlle app using RtMidiOut .

A) if i try ->openPort() and sends my message, it seems to work because
no errors appairs but the .exe didn't received anything ?

B) with ->openPort i've got this error:
"openvirtualport cannot implemented in windows MM MIDI API"

I rode that "virtual MIDI output port to which other software applications can connect."

So, the second solution seems to be is the right one,
but what can i do about this error ?

thank's
greg

ps: I'm under windows XP with a Realtek HD audio output