[Stk] STK openVirtualPort

Emile Vrijdags emile.vrijdags at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 09:26:31 PDT 2010

  I'm not sure this is the problem, but you probably need a "virtual
midi cable" driver that serves a connection for midi-messages to be able
to be sent from one process to another. If you use a 32bit version of xp
you should be able to use the freely available one from maple.

So the output port of your own program, and the input port of the .exe
you are sending to should be the same.

Emile