[Stk] STK controllers

menno nabob_cd at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 07:49:38 PDT 2010

Hi Peter, Stephen et alii,

(i accidentelly posted to the wrong address, sorry :))
thanks for your replies, these 3 instruments are indeed very basic!
But the physical modeling instruments gives me the opprtunity to look into the workings of waveguide instruments in the Csound Book. Certainly it gives me inspiration to tweak the parameters of those orcs and try to invent new ones.

thanks again,
Menno