[Stk] RtAudio and Stk interface

Gary Scavone gary at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 25 17:45:36 PDT 2008

Hi Alpana,

I have 10.5.5 and an Intel Mac and I haven't had problems with Stk
4.3.1.  What version of g++ are you using?  Download the current
version, run "configure" in the root directory of the distribution,
then go to the "projects/examples" directory and type "make
audioprobe".  Then run the compiled application to see what devices
and capabilities RtAudio is finding.

Regards,

--gary