[SpHEAR-devel] F8 Ambisonics mode

Tim Maloney nakedrabbit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:02:44 PDT 2017

On Oct 17, 2017, at 12:00 PM, sphear-devel-request at ccrma.Stanford.EDU wrote:

> This would be just for monitoring after you are done - or even before.

As I suspected… so, nice, whatever.  I still have to work out this calibration!  But I have everything working - I THINK - so it’s time to take this thing to the quietest location I can for the next step.

> Nothing to do with Atmos at all. Atmos is a proprietary system,
> completely closed and you have to buy their stuff to play or record or
> create. You can imagine that does not excite me :-)

Well, yes, I only meant “like” Atmos in that it is a 64 channel system.  That said, yours does sound many times more flexible.

Tim Maloney
Professor, Department of Cinema and Television Arts
California State University, Fullerton
657.278.2923  CP650-22