[PlanetCCRMA] dual boot mess

metachromatic metachromatic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 22:54:58 PST 2022

  You have likely messed up your grub setup. Don't worry, you can repair grub.
  Download and run the system rescue iso:
https://www.system-rescue.org/

  In particular, read and follow the instruction in the section
"Repairing a damaged grub":
https://www.system-rescue.org/disk-partitioning/Repairing-a-damaged-Grub/