[PlanetCCRMA] dual boot mess

Oded Ben-Tal obental at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:15:19 PST 2022

Hello
(and sorry for sending a not-audio-specific question but after much
googling I'm lost for answers)
I updated my computer to fedora 35 and managed to somehow mess up the boot
option. When I try to boot into windows I get 2 grub errors
- no such device for the UUID of the disk with windows on it
-/EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi not found

The windows partition is still there and the UUID is the correct one (this
is copied from the fstab file I use to mount it on to fedora).
I tried to solve the problem by adding
menuentry 'Windows 10' {
    search --fs-uuid --no-floppy --set=root B26A64746A64376F
    chainloader (${root})/EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi
}
in /etc/grub.d/40.custom  file but obviously go the wrong variables in
there...
any help?

thanks