[PlanetCCRMA] What about the real time kernel

Thu Nov 11 16:29:08 PST 2021

On 11/11/21 3:58 PM, Yoann LE BARS wrote:
>      By the way, can you tell us what is the status of Fedora 35 in
> Planet CCRMA–I do not want to put you in a hurry, it is just to be
> informed.

Hmmm, rats, it has been out for a while - I have been so busy I did not
notice (and did not see or missed relevant announcements)... Oh well, I
will have to start working on this[*]...

-- Fernando

[*] download releases, set up build environment, start building, never
ends...