[PlanetCCRMA] What about the real time kernel

Yoann LE BARS yoann at le-bars.net
Thu Nov 11 15:58:54 PST 2021

Hello, everybody out there!

On 2021/11/11 at 9:20 pm, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> Hi Yann,
> Thanks so much for doing this!

	Thank you, Yann, indeed! And thank you too, Fernando, for the work you
do on Planet CCRMA.

> As to what I use for music...

[…]

> Hope this helps...

	It does. Actually, I would be interested if you could keep us informed
on the results you get with standard Fedora kernel as the RT patch
integrates mainline.

	By the way, can you tell us what is the status of Fedora 35 in Planet
CCRMA–I do not want to put you in a hurry, it is just to be informed.

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
https://le-bars.net/yoann/