[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 30

Oded Ben-Tal obental at gmail.com
Sat May 25 07:54:41 PDT 2019

Apologies this is a general fedora question rather then ccrma one...
I am trying to update my system to fedora 30 (I'm on 27 at the moment). I
have a dual boot computer with a shared exfat partition. I got stuck when
trying to arrange the partitions for the new system - I can get the new
installed to recognise and mount the windows partition (ntfs) but not the
shared exfat one. Does anyone know if I'll be able to add it as a mount
point later using the fstab file?

I tried to upgrade using dnf, but it got stuck with an error about missing
pgp-key for rpm-free so that route also seems closed.
I searched online for answers in vain and its been too long since I did the
process myself to remember how I got the shared partition working. I would
like not to have to erase the shared partition in the process if I can.
Thanks
Oded

Virus-free.
www.avg.com