[PlanetCCRMA] Total failure to install Fedore Core 23

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Thu May 4 00:21:49 PDT 2017

Don't know why you post this on the PlanetCCRMA list but nevertheless I'd
recommend trying to install the current Fedora 25 instead of the outdated
23. I vaguely remember having had some installation issues with 23 myself.

metachromatic <metachromatic at gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 4. Mai 2017 um
08:59 Uhr: