[PlanetCCRMA] connection issues

Be be.0 at gmx.com
Thu May 12 12:26:37 PDT 2016

I tried to update to the new 4.4.9 RT kernel with DNF, but DNF did not
find any updates. It shows the progress bar indicating that it is
downloading updated repo data from planetccrma, but the progress bar
stalls at 100% then exits with:

Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'planetccrma', disabling.
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'planetcore', disabling.

I have tried running 'dnf clean metadata' but that didn't help. I
manually downloaded the kernel-rt, kernel-rt-core, and kernel-rt-modules
RPMs with wget. The connections didn't start downloading and timed out
several times, but when the connection did go through, the packages
downloaded quickly. I successfully installed the new packages with 'rpm
-i'. Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the repo?