[PlanetCCRMA] 3ms latency in ccrma kernel

Tracey traceyanne at sonic.net
Fri May 13 14:49:13 PDT 2016

> 	I use Nvidia proprietary driver via Akmod, to make sure the driver will
> be recompiled for the kernel, and have been able to use this driver on
> previous kernels from PlanetCCRMA.

I switched back to the Nvidia driver not long ago and Akmod installed the
driver with no problems.  I installed the kernel and rebooted with it.

I'm using XFCE, if that maters.

I use to have to tell Akmod to build new drivers before.

I would boot into the newest Fedora kernel and tell Akmods to
build new drivers for the RT kernel using the command:

akmods --kernels "kernel name"

Get the name from /lib/modules if needed.

Tracey