[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 20 64-bit 3.12.5.-302.rt7.1

Sun Jan 19 15:44:44 PST 2014

On 01/19/2014 03:28 PM, Don Estabrook wrote:
> On 2014-01-19 14:57 -0600, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
>> I finally built a 3.12.6-rt9 without one of the patches (as outlined
>> in the rt mailing list) and it boots.  But on a boot I got a couple of
>> Ooop'ses so all is not clean.  I did try to suspend and awaken once
>> and it went through the process with no apparent problems.
>
>> I'll run it for a bit more, maybe I could release to the testing
>> repository if you are interested in giving it a try...
>
> Sounds good -- I'll try that before posting to linux-rt-users about
> the older version. :)
> FWIW, the oopses you posted there look to be different than what I saw
> with 3.12.5.-302.rt7.1, so definitely worth a shot.

Hi Don, I just released that kernel to the Fedora 20 planetcore-testing
repository. You will need to install the planetccrma-repo-testing
package to have access to the testing repositories. After that just do a
"yum install kernel-rt" and you should see the new kernel.

Good luck!