[PlanetCCRMA] Thank you!

Fri Nov 8 10:58:41 PST 2013

On 11/08/2013 10:09 AM, Donald Steven wrote:
> This is terrific!

You mean Fedora Jam?

> Is it compatible with CCRMA-At-Home?    Would one install Fedora Jam,
> then add the CCRMA repositories, then update/install, or would that
> cause problems?

It should not. It is just Fedora after all, and Planet CCRMA is built on
top of fedora. If there are any issues let us know.

These days there are less and less packages coming from Planet CCRMA and
more from Fedora proper and that is good. There are still some
"important" leftovers like supercollider and pd but those will
eventaully migrate as well. Maybe the only remaining one will be the rt
patched kernel - it will be impossible to add that to Fedora.

(if you are in the planet ccrma list only you should consider
subscribing also to fedora-music-list at redhat.com)
-- Fernando