[PlanetCCRMA] Preupgrade failure

agustin genoud agustingenoud at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:53:57 PST 2013

ok,
if i run that command i get:
[root at apa apa]# grep planet /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo
/etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:[planetccrma]
/etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:baseurl=
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/$releasever/$basearch
/etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
/etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:[planetcore]
/etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:baseurl=
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/$releasever/$basearch
/etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
[root at apa apa]#

So i think there is no more repos, i will try to disable them. Should be
any problems when i try to upgrade planet ccrma o should i re-install it
from scratch?

thanks again!

--
don't let the tortuga run away from you