[PlanetCCRMA] Preupgrade failure

Mon Jan 14 11:03:03 PST 2013

On 01/14/2013 10:53 AM, agustin genoud wrote:
> ok,
> if i run that command i get:
> [root at apa apa]# grep planet /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo
> /etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:[planetccrma]
> /etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/$releasever/$basearch
> /etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
> /etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:[planetcore]
> /etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/$releasever/$basearch
> /etc/yum.repos.d/planetccrma.repo:gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
> [root at apa apa]#
>
> So i think there is no more repos, i will try to disable them. Should be
> any problems when i try to upgrade planet ccrma o should i re-install it
> from scratch?

You should be able to upgrade after the main upgrade is done, I guess.
If (after the upgrade) you run "package-cleanup --problems" you might
see dependency problems but an upgrade should solve those.

I'm still puzzled about the error you were getting. I can only speculate
- looks like the preupgrade program is creating repository urls from the
existing repositories and that makes up a url that does not exist
("preupgrade-planetccrma"). You may be able to workaround it by
disabling the planetccrma and planetcore repos but that is just a guess.