[PlanetCCRMA] Preupgrade failure

Mon Jan 14 10:44:25 PST 2013

On 01/14/2013 10:13 AM, agustin genoud wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the answer, this is in my planetccrma.repo file:

> # Planet CCRMA repositories
> [planetccrma]
> name=Planet CCRMA $releasever - $basearch
> baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/$releasever/$basearch
> enabled=1
> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
> gpgcheck=1
>
> [planetcore]
> name=Planet CCRMA Core $releasever - $basearch
> baseurl=http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/$releasever/$basearch
> enabled=1
> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-planetccrma
> gpgcheck=1

> only those two are enabled (only those two are in the file actually), is
> that ok or did i miss something?

That should be ok. I don't know where that error could be coming from.
Maybe you could try disabling the planetccrma and planetcore
repositories before doing the preupgrade and then enable them again
after you get hte basic upgrade done? I have not seen this error before
while doing a preupgrade but I don't remember if I ever tried to go from
15 to 16.

You could check if there is any other *.repo file that refers to the
planetccrma repositories? (something like "grep planet
/etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo")