[PlanetCCRMA] last rt-kernel version? +some q's

fclt focalt at elecronicq.info
Sun Jun 17 08:21:21 PDT 2012

greetings!

first of all thank you all for existing. I sense commitment and love, here.

i'm running fedora 16 x86_64with kernel-rt-3.0.17-1.fc16.ccrma, and i'm
confused---is this the latest rt-kernel version? i'm having troubles in
getting a solid system for audio production. all i want is pd-extended,
seq24 hydrogen, fluidsynth and a midi capable DAW. i remember seeing
ardour3 in a repo somewhere but now it's gone. qtractor is crashing all
the time, and rosegarden is just ugly---can you give me a hand here? i'm
getting frustrated, cause this seems the perfect environment for me to
use after testing loads of them...

thank you!
--
*elecronicq---noise label.* elecronicq.info <http://elecronicq.info>