[PlanetCCRMA] which Fedora?

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 22:47:34 PDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
>>
>> Working on it...
>
> Hi Fernando
> Did you by any chance test the jack2 that comes with F-14? I did very
> basic things and it seems to work on F-14. However I was too lazy to
> bump the release number so an F-13+CCRMA to F-14 update will not
> update jack2.
>
> I will fix this soon though (probably this weekend). The README.Fedora
> file needs a serious update. Let me know the results if you ran any
> tests, so I can include the relevant changes in my build if there is
> need.

While I was fixing the README.Fedora file, I took the opportunity to
update jack2 to 1.9.6 on Fedora 14. I sent it to updates-testing.

Those who updated to Fedora 14, please test and feedback on this build.

Koji (for the RPMs): http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=203833
Bodhi (for feedback):
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.6-1.fc14

Thanks,