[PlanetCCRMA] which Fedora?

Sat Nov 6 13:24:50 PDT 2010

On 11/05/2010 05:12 PM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
>>
>> Working on it...
>
> Hi Fernando
> Did you by any chance test the jack2 that comes with F-14? I did very
> basic things and it seems to work on F-14.

No, I'm sorry, I have not even had time to install fc14 anywhere... I
was just trying to first get the build environment working.

> However I was too lazy to
> bump the release number so an F-13+CCRMA to F-14 update will not
> update jack2.
>
> I will fix this soon though (probably this weekend). The README.Fedora
> file needs a serious update. Let me know the results if you ran any
> tests, so I can include the relevant changes in my build if there is
> need.

I'll see what I can do, a bit unlikely I'll be able to do it this
weekend. It's been a busy week and I think I'm coming down with
something (sore throat only so far...)

Maybe you can send me the reworked readme to see if there is anything I
might think of adding?