[PlanetCCRMA] which Fedora?

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 17:12:31 PDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On 11/05/2010 04:52 PM, Josh Lawrence wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Geoff King<gsking1 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> 13 is the current version.  In the past it usually takes a few weeks before
>>> the next version comes out.
>
> Working on it...

Hi Fernando
Did you by any chance test the jack2 that comes with F-14? I did very
basic things and it seems to work on F-14. However I was too lazy to
bump the release number so an F-13+CCRMA to F-14 update will not
update jack2.

I will fix this soon though (probably this weekend). The README.Fedora
file needs a serious update. Let me know the results if you ran any
tests, so I can include the relevant changes in my build if there is
need.

Orcan