[PlanetCCRMA] Qtractor 0.4.5svn1517

Simon Lewis simon.lewis at slnet-online.de
Sat May 15 10:52:08 PDT 2010

Hi Orcan

The "buggy" rpmfusion 0.4.5 version of Qtractor corresponds to svn1498.

Rui thankfully corrected a number of genuine bugs at short notice,
including the loadings of previous saved files - the result was svn1517

I have extensively tested the svn1517 snapshot and fully agree with
Niels Mayer's findings. If there ever was a rock solid version of
Qtractor that is a real pleasure to use then svn1517 is it.

Keep up the good work Rui.

Regards, Simon