[PlanetCCRMA] data over local network

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon May 10 08:00:56 PDT 2010

hi,
thanks for the reply and appologies for being a bit slow. But how do I
assign the ip addresses? We are connecting via a hub (not router) and the
mac (and my laptop under windows) gets an ip address somehow from the hub
with the first 2 numbers shared - i.e. mac had 169.256.x.y win had
169.256.z.q
I think once I get to the successful ping stage we should be fine - we
managed to get OSC messages across with udpsend/receive between max and
pd.

thanks
Oded