[PlanetCCRMA] Fwd: xjedeo

Peiman Khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:54:10 PST 2010

Hi,

I have used xjadeo on OS X before so I can answer that part of the
question. Since xjadeo can sync with Jack's clock you can have the
sound track in a different programme such as ardour, and synch it with
xjadeo via Jack. This is very useful for doing audio-visual projects
since ardour itself doesn't read or play video. But I don't think
xjadeo is capable of playing any sound on its own.

Best,

Peiman