[PlanetCCRMA] supercollider upgrades, testing: jackmp and kernel

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes at ircam.fr
Sun Nov 16 14:57:12 PST 2008

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale <Arnaud.Gomes at ircam.fr> writes:

> Trying the pulseaudio xmms output plugin right now, sounds like it
> works (with pulseaudio running as a jack client).

It does not work so well, pulseaudio segfaults from time to time:

pulseaudio[5104]: segfault at 90b03d ip 0090b03d sp b5601240 error 4
in libpulsecore.so.5.0.1[a9b000+84000]

I can try to get a backtrace if it helps. Here is my pulseaudio
configuration file:

#!/usr/bin/pulseaudio -nF
#
load-module module-jack-sink channels=2 channel_map=left,right
load-module module-jack-source channels=2 channel_map=left,right

load-module module-native-protocol-unix
load-module module-volume-restore
load-module module-default-device-restore
load-module module-rescue-streams
load-module module-suspend-on-idle
.ifexists module-gconf.so
.nofail