[PlanetCCRMA] VST

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Thu Nov 6 21:27:51 PST 2008

You are correct, at least according to my research. EnergyXT on Linux
runs Linux (native) vst plugind. You need to run the windows version
of energyxt under wine to run windows vst.

In theory, if you run windows energyxt with wine, it should connect to
jack using wine-jack. You should select jack from audio tab of wine-
config.   Unfortunately I haven't been able to get this to work on my
32 bit system.

Joe