[PlanetCCRMA] pd and supercollider not available for x86_64?

ilya .d errordeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:16:00 2007

there is an issue with SC .. it has not been complitely ported yet

if you wan't to use pd you probably need to compile one from the source.
grab the lest version (0.41-0test6), version 0.40 and above will have
a bug with ARRAYS (i.e. tables) .. you can do a lot of things without
these, so if you are cocerned by stability - go for 0.40.3,
i think there rpms for FC on the source site of Miller Puckette.

good luck,
--
Ilya