[PlanetCCRMA] FC7 and Rosegarden

Ingar Mo ingarmo@hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 05:09:02 2007

--_f53e92b3-dc51-4a7d-90f4-efaddbfa5f9c_

Hi folks!
=20
Firstly, I must give great thanks and honour to Fernando for his wonderful =
work and effort to have such a thing as PlanetCCRMA and software for us lin=
ux-musicians! Great job!!
=20
I recently upgraded to FC7  (from FC5; did a complete fresh install) - and =
downloaded the rt-kernel and audio-software from planetccrma-repository. I =
noticed that Rosegarden wasn't included in the repository this time...
=20
Question:  Will it be made available, or do you suggest that I compile it m=
yself?
=20
=20
Regards,
Ingar=

--_f53e92b3-dc51-4a7d-90f4-efaddbfa5f9c_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
Hi folks!<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Firstly, I must give great thanks and honour to Fernando for his wonderful =
work and effort to have such a thing as PlanetCCRMA and software for us lin=
ux-musicians! Great job!!<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
I recently upgraded to FC7&nbsp; (from FC5; did a complete fresh install) -=
 and downloaded the rt-kernel and audio-software from planetccrma-repositor=
y. I noticed that Rosegarden wasn't included in the repository this time...=
<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Question:&nbsp; Will it be made available, or do you suggest that I compile=
 it myself?<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Ingar<BR></body>

--_f53e92b3-dc51-4a7d-90f4-efaddbfa5f9c_--