[PlanetCCRMA] firewire status in fc7

grae drunkenbird@gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:16:00 2007

I'm pretty sure I searched for this part of the error:

"Could not get 1394 handle: Invalid argument
Is ieee1394 and raw1394 driver loaded"

I uninstalled fc7 in hopes that fc6 would bring the same fortunes.  I
won't guarantee the errors were exactly the same, because I can't, so
to avoid having you chase a wild goose, I will reinstall fc7 and get
back to you asap. :)

I do appreciate your time.  I as well, have no free time.