A bit OT: trying to install fc7 from hard drive - was [PlanetCCRMA] Fedora 7: Planet CCRMA for i386!

Cyrill cduneau@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 16:40:02 2007

Hi
thanks for answering

--- Bob Wilkinson <wilkinson.bob@comcast.net> wrote:

> If I understand correctly, the iso image must be uncompressed, or mounted.

from what i've read, it should be the .iso file by istelf, not mounted. But anyway I had tried to
mount it, the way you describe, and it didn't do any good...

thanx anyway

cyrill