[PlanetCCRMA] fwd: announce: v2.6.20-rt1 yum repository and kernel rpms

Hector Centeno hcengar@gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 15:13:02 2007

Hi,

Are the newer kernels from Ingo's repository still built with a gcc
version lower than the one in FC 6? I tried to use one of them not
long ago and I had to recompile the whole thing just to be able to
compile the Nvidia driver (to get it built with the right gcc version
and to disable paravirt which seems to be not compatible with Nvidia
for now). Is anyone here using Nvidia and Ingo's kernel-rt?

Thanks!

Hector